Log Cabin Options
The log cabins can be customized with the options listed below. All of the floor plans can be modified to meet your specific needs. Some of the options are standard depending on the model.
Dress up a room with white painted pine boards.
Basic Kitchen Package Includes:
- 6' base cabinets
- 3' wall cabinets
- counter top
- single bowl sink with faucet
- custom kitchen also available
Upgrade Custom Kitchen Package
Available options include: range hood, over range cabinet, corner cabinets, islands, double sink, lazy susan's, and other options.
NEW KITCHEN OPTION
Hickory raised panel cabinets,
Also white painted pine between counter and kitchen cabinets
Basic Bathroom Package
- 5' x 8 room with doors and walls
- 32" shower stall (glass door extra)
- Closet with 30 gallon hot water heater
- Pedestal vanity
- Upgrade Bathroom packages also available including tubs etc.
Painted steel doors are standard on the log cabins. The screen door is an upgrade. Extra steel doors can be added.
Glass in Entrance Door
9 lite glass can be added to entrance doors.
All porches can be screened in. The above porch is 6' x 16' porch that is standard on the pioneer model.
Extra Windows with Shutters
Window sizes available 24x36 (shown in picture), 30x36, 30x48, and 36x60 egrass (emergency escape windows)
Heating Options Include
Insulated Chimney for Wood Stove (shown in picture), propane stove, Baseboard Heat 2', 4', 6', and 8' long, through-wall AC unit electric.
Code for heat varies depending on area. Certified homes may limit the options that are acceptable.
Insulated chimney shown on 8/12 pitch roof. Also shown screened porch with half wall.
NOTE, On most 8/12 pitch roof buildings, we install log siding on gable so there is no trim board in center)
Electric Package Upgrades Include:
- 200 Amp breaker box
- Extra lights, receptacles, etc.
- Exterior lights
- Exterior receptacles
- On demand electric hot water heater
- Dryer vents, Dryer hookups
- 3 way switches and other options
Construction Upgrades Include:
- Some of the options are standard on some models especially certified homes
- 2x6 walls (standard on certified homes)
- 2x10 Floor joist instead of skids (single wide cabins)
- Stairway opening in floor
- Interior Bi fold doors, pocket doors,